Le 08/03/2017 à 20:02, Pine W a écrit :
> I am not sure that I agree with that closure. There have been several
> concerns mentioned in the talk page and in email threads, and it's not
> clear to me that the document should be moving forward without an RfC on
> the whole document. If I had time to look into this further I would be
> considering reverting Brion's closure as premature in the absence of an RfC
> on the whole document. Unfortunately I'm buried in other issues at the
> moment and I would need to do a detailed look at the talk page and its
> archives before I felt certain about proceeding with a reversion. Someone
> who has the time to read the talk page carefully may wish to contest/revert
> the close.
>
> I'm not looking for more reasons to have drama about that document, but I'm
> very uncomfortable proceeding with that document without an RfC on the
> whole document.
>
> Pine

The RfC has been going on for almost two years already. Given the flood
of announces on a wide range of mailing lists, I don't see how one could
have missed it.

There are a lot of things I dislike with that document but really I
summarize it as:

  {BE NICE}

Else you get banned.

Please don't start a drama.