Thanks the coordinators. I do not know everybody on the list, but I
recognize there names of many excellent people.

I also see there a name which has rung a bell for me, and the sound of the
bell was somewhat alarming. I checked and found indeed that the coordinator
has a sizable block log on the Russian Wikipedia, their home project, for
actions which include trolling and disruptive editing, and at some point
had to be placed under a topic ban. The most recent block is one and half
years ago. Which poses a natural questions whether the candidates were
actually screened.

Cheers
Yaroslav