Looking at the talk page briefly, I'm seeing few objections to the close
and it appears that no one has reverted it, so it's likely to stick. I
remain skeptical of the process (not to say that it's all bad; Matt
certainly did a lot of outreach on mailing lists), but I wouldn't suggest
using this as a template for good policy development methodology.

Since the plan is to move forward with this, I wish for the best. I'm not a
fan of anarchy and there have been a few incidents in technical spaces in
which I felt there were conduct problems. Hopefully this policy will be a
net benefit.

Pine