Also of interest for those following these cases, today a majority of
the Ninth Circuit voted against an en banc rehearing regarding the
stay order in the State of Washington case.  The order and concurring
and dissenting opinions can be found at
http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2017/03/15/17-35105%20en%20banc.pdf

Newyorkbrad/IBM