Hoi,
I noticed the notion about "quality in Wikidata". The approach is very much
in line with what is the norm in Wikipedia. This is inot the right approach
for Wikidata. Many of the items in Wikidata can be of high "quality"; ie
the statements have a source and there are enough labels but the true value
of these items are in the use of these items as statements in other items..
(for instance a university indicates that someone studied there).  Another
quality point is that for authors a VIAF statements allows for the linking
in Wikipedias in external sources. This is of a high importance, it makes
Wikidata useful and, if that is not of a quality consideration what is?

One other aspect of Wikidata is that it is still highly immature. Just
consider the statistics for labels and statements [1] . This is only the
first month where less than 10% of our items have no statement.. We talk
about quality but quality should have a practical meaning. Just saying this
or that item is so good, it makes for stamp collecting. The point of a
stamp is not to collect them it is to send mail. Quality means that we know
how many articles have been written in one or more editathons. It is in
finding for a collection of items that it is better known what award,
schooling has been achieved by the people that was written for. It is in
using Wikidata to indicate what categories could be in what Wikipedia
article.

Quality needs to be actionable. What is the use of static quality?
Thanks,
      GerardM

[1] https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-todo/stats.php?reverse