Thanks for this.

If anyone needs context -

There are 10 board seats
- The Wikimedia community of editors votes for 3, with all three seats open
by 13 August 2017 at latest (WMF sets election date, no date set for
election yet)
- There are 2 chapter selected seats
- Natalia above is talking about the 4 appointed seats, plus recruitment
generally of volunteers on a board advisory group. 2 appointed seats are
vacant at present
- Jimbo +1 seat

In short - 5 of 10 seats will have new or reconfirmed trustees by 13 August
2017. Personally, I think things are on schedule considering the recent
past coming to this point.

Thanks Nataliia. I am glad to see the process working as designed.

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814
l...@bluerasberry.com