On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I said, some of this is WMF-specific. For example, WMF could coordinate
> its requests for surveys and consultations so that they happen on a
> predictable monthly basis instead of sending what feels like 10+
> notifications every month for separate consultations and surveys

You might be looking for https://meta.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Community_Engagement/Calendar
In any case, it seems a bit tendentious to raise this in the context of the
Code of the Coduct, which (as it has been told ad nauseam) was a volunteer
initiative, organized mostly with resources available to volunteers.
Feel free though to discuss your preferences on notification frequency with
the people who complained all along that insufficient effort is being made
to get the community to participate.
There is a Hungarian saying about a rabbit and a hat, of which these
conversations somewhat remind me:
https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/4bd293/til_that_hungary_held_a_contest_to_name_a_danube/d18f4k9/