Isarra Yos wrote:
>I'm a bit confused what you're asking. My proposal should be covering
>exactly what I aim to achieve. What, specifically, is unclear? Let me
>know and I'll do what I can to improve it.

The Vector skin was pushed forward as a usability initiative. For better
or worse, constantly saying "usability" was effective, because after all,
who could be against ideas from a usability initiative? Perhaps this new
responsive skin for MediaWiki wikis needs a similar marketing strategy.

MZMcBride