Hello Nicole & everyone,

Even if it looks like a formality for an organization like WMDE,
congratulations to all your team! It's still hard work to comply and get that.

Best,
--
Emeric Vallespi
Chairman

Twitter @evallespi

WIKIMEDIA FRANCE
Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
www.wikimedia.fr
40 rue de clery, 75002 Paris