Nataliiya,

Thank you for that information.  It seems that you are happy to introduce
the new members of this Committee to the community under pseudonyms.  I
suggested at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Foundation_elections_committee
back in July 2016 that, considering that this Committee is functioning in
the real world, putting forward real people for real positions on a real
body which is responsible for spending real money, transparency would
benefit from their doing so under their real names.  If a question of
conflict of interest arises, for example, it would be all but impossible to
resolve if the real identity of the individual in question were not
available for scrutiny by the community.

Please publish the real names and a short description of each of the
members of this Committee.

"Rogol"