Looking at the Burger King case:

I do not have a concern with the ad they created to have Google read the WP
article about their product.

My concern is them possibly altering the first sentence of said article.
But we now have that under control and it was a fairly innocuous in the
grand scheme of undisclosed paid editing.

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

The Wikipedia Open Textbook of Medicine