Should the Communications team hold a contest asking wikipedians to propose
new trademarks for Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods?

Ref.:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/64yf80/labgrown_meat_is_about_to_go_global_and_one_firm/dg6frig/?context=3

On a more serious note, why don't we quantify and balance systemic bias in
favor of far more pernicious threats?

I.e.,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Economics#Tax_cut_claim_in_Fiscal_policy_section