Hoi,
Would checking if a date of death exists in articles be of interest to you.
The idea is that Wikidata knows about dates of death and for "living
people" the fact of a death should be the same in all projects. When the
date of death is missing, there is either an issue at Wikidata (not the
same precision is one) or at a project.

When a difference is found, the idea is that it is each projects
responsibility to do what is needed. No further automation.
Thanks,
       GerardM