Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on irc.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream.

The theme of the April meeting is: “Wikimedia for the world” (part 2) –
understanding how we can better serve and include people around the world
in the Wikimedia movement. Because we had so many timely and relevant
stories from around the movement related to this theme, we chose to use
this theme for the April meeting as well.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcomes, theme introduction
* Movement update
* New Readers update
* Strengthening indigenous language Wikipedias in Latin America
* Movement strategy update
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about the meeting and how to participate.

We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,
Lena

Lena Traer
Project Assistant // Communications // Advancement
Wikimedia Foundation