I also agree with Itzik and James. The chapters depend on the Wikimedia
Foundation for a large part of their finances, so when something like this
happens, the whole movement is concerned, not just Wikimedia Philippines.
When one chapter of affiliate looks bad, everybody will get part of the
backlash. Affcom has to make these tough decisions, but I also think they
are necessary in order to keep a certain credibility.

Gabe