Hello Josh,

The WMF and the AffCom have decided not to disclose further details of the very serious governance issues in order not to hurt the movement and the reputation of the people involved. Please, avoid misleading and adding drama to this situation -which is already difficult, and damages the movement as a whole. WMPH was given very specific recommendations of what do and what not to do, but decided to go its own way.

M.