It appears to me as this discussion has caused some confusion and it should
be clarified as I know that the Philippines had two members at the recent
Wikimedia Conference in Berlin arent there reporting requirements attached
to eligibility requirements. They are also part of the group organising the
ESEA conference in February 2018 along with a number of other affiliates in
the region. Those of us who have committed people, time and other resources
need some clarity as well

While there appears to be some confusion here, Affcom and WMF should at
least take some time to clarify the issues especially given its currently
2am in San Francisco and it was only 9pm when Joshes email was sent. To me
it appears as if no substantive discussion, consultation or investigation
of Joshes claims could have taken place to warrant such a harsh response so
quickly.

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia