Hello,

The wikimedians from the Phillippines that attended the WMCON are /not /members of WMPH but of PhilWiki Community [1], which is a completely different Wikimedia affiliate.

If you read the original e-mail sent, the governance issues started to appear in 2014, and the chapter was notified back then. More issues accumulated over the time, and a solution was indeed searched for. Please elaborate on what "substantive discussion, consultation or investigation" means.

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/PhilWiki_Community