From: "Gnangarra" <gnanga...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Wikimedia Movement Affiliates discussion list"
<affilia...@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Chapter De-Recognition: Wikimedia
Philippines
Date: Tue, Apr 25, 2017 1:43 PM

In the original email from Josh he raises some points about still working to
address the issues in the five hours between his email and your response which
have occurred between 9pm and 2am in San Francisco it appears that it could not
be possible for the WMF to have considered and refuted what was raised,
especially to say "The WMF and the AffCom have decided not to disclose further
details​."
   ​I am concerned about how you can speak so categorically after just 5 hours
for the WMF when they arent even awake​, especially given it normally takes a
few days for any official statement from the WMF.

I have no problem with affiliates being deregistered but the process should be
transparent and it should also be fair, no discussion or response to what Josh
raised publically is neither fair nor transparent

Josh response was that WMPH was accountable you could have least given him the
chance to clarify the availability of the reporting requirements by providing
them