Hoi,
When individuals are discredited in this way, your option, you are judging
these people. That is in my opinion a mistake. You may judge a situation
and determine because of what you consider your responsibility to either
accept or no longer accept the existence of a chapter, whatever entity.
When you judge people and determine that you will not trust them in the
future to do good. You have a problem.

It is exactly when a group is small that your priority must be in growing
the group and the quality of their interaction. By dismissing people
totally you achieve the opposite of what we want; that is representation of
our movement in the most optimal way.
Thanks,
      GerardM