Please join us in downtown San Francisco in you are at the Wikimedia
Foundation mothership!

The last Wednesday evening of every month, wiki enthusiasts gather for the
'''Bay Area WikiSalon''' series to collaborate, mingle, and learn about new
projects and ideas.

We allow time for informal conversation and working on articles. Newcomers
and experienced wiki users are encouraged to attend. Free Wi-Fi is
available so bring your editing devices. We will have beverages (including
beer and wine) plus light snacks.

We will have some announcements and lightning talks from the floor, and a
breakout session. This is our one year anniversary, so there will be cake!

Please RSVP here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bay_Area_WikiSalon_April_2017

... and bring a photo ID that matches your registration name. This also
helps us figure out how much food and drink to bring in. If you do not have
time to RSVP, go ahead and crash the gates and Stephen will get you in!

See you soon! {{u|Checkingfax}} (Wayne) and {{u|Ben Creasy}} (co-organizers)