To the initial thread:

Jimbo, Thanks for sharing this, and good luck with the project. Do you see
WikiTribune collaborating with De Correspondent and other
reader-collaborative news efforts? How are you thinking about the topic
selection, and work in various languages? Are you focusing more on
investigating the unknown, or clarifying messy current events where
'reliable sources' are dominated by rumor and propaganda?

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266