For nearly a decade, I worked (sometimes closely, sometimes not as closely)
with Michelle Paulson.  She dazzled me with her brilliance and her care for
Wikimedia and Wikimedians around the globe.  Anytime that I needed someone
to fight with me because a Wikimedian was in some way threatened, I never
had to check - because I knew that Michelle was either there ahead of me,
or right besides me.

She is unwavering in her care for Wikimedians - she feels that calling very
deeply.  Wikimedia owes much to her.

But speaking personally, I've seen the toll that it took on her, and I've
felt a touch of it myself.  Michelle - go take a good long break.  You've
earned it.  Well done, my friend.  Well done.

philippe

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Tomasz Ganicz <polime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Michelle
>

> Michelle was one of my personally favourite employees of WMF with which I
> had occasion to meet face to face - so I wish her great continuation of her
> carrier somewhere else and be missing her.
>
> Hopefully, our new General Counsel will be even better.
>

> --
> Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
> http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Polimerek
> http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/