While editing the Turkey section of the Government censorship of Wikipedia page today,[1] I visited a Turkish-language source that was cited for earlier censorship actions.[2] When running the link through Google Translate, "Vikipedi" in the article title translated to "Wikileaks". Yikes.

- Pax

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_censorship_of_Wikipedia#Turkey
[2] http://www.birgun.net/haber-detay/vikipedi-sansure-isyan-etti-83076.html