Hi all!

Upon request User:Matanya (from the Election Committee) will be hosting a
discussion with the Candidates currently running for the community spots on
the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees[1]. The conversation will take
place at 17:00 UTC (10:00 Pacific) on Sunday May 7th and we currently
expect up to 8 of the 9 Candidates to be able to attend and all candidates
attending will get equal time. If you'd like to watch you can do so on
Youtube[2] and a back channel will be set up for conversation on the
#wikimedia-office IRC channel on Freenode. We will also send a reminder
email to this list shortly before the event.

I hope to see you all there!

1.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections/2017/Board_of_Trustees
2. The event will be live at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AhwrJ9qcgc