Hello Dr. James,

On Sat, 13 May 2017 at 10:45 PM, James Heilman <jmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent :-)

Thank you :)

> Here is a link to the effort
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bhubaneswar_Heritage_Edit-a-thon

It's a six months long effort.

> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bhubaneswar_Heritage_Edit-a-thon>
>
> Is the goal to improve English or Odia?

As the QRcodes will be installed in the signage of the monuments, we want
to make this editathon a multi-lingual editathon. So that it will be
helpful for tourists to access the information of the monuments in their
own languages.

> Are you also looking at improving
> Wikivoyage?

We want to improve it in many Wikimedia projects, including Commons,
Wikidata..
For sure we will look into Wikivoyage. Thank you for suggesting.
Your help and support will make this project a successful project.