Here's an update on various activities pertaining to our the upcoming
Wikimania '17 which is being held August 9-13 in Montréal, Québec, Canada.

WMF Scholarship Program:  110 people were offered and subsequently accepted
a full or partial scholarship to attend.  The awardees are listed by user
names and the list is posted here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:TPS/Wikimania_scholars

Submissions:  The program committee has just finished it's review and
deliberations.  Rejections and acceptance emails are going out this week
and next.  We expect to post the program by the end of this month.

Registration and accommodation information is now up for everyone at:

https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration
https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Accommodation

If you are a scholarship or other WMF funded attendee (staff, contractor,
board, etc), please wait until you hear from the WMF with your registration
and accommodation instructions.

If you have any questions about the conference, please email
wikimania-i...@wikimedia.org

Please spread the word!!!!

Thanks, Ellie

--