Hi Milosh,

I'm afraid your arguments are not getting across to me. I understand you
don't like the quality, but I don't see the connection at all with the
structure it is set up in.

Also, while I appreciate you make the attempt here, you didn't add any
argumentation at all to this page you linked. If you go to that page, you
mostly see discussion from 2013 and 2015. No indication whatsoever of what
is the request, why it matters and why it would be open. No summary of
arguments, or reasoning.

If you want people to take this inquiry seriously, I suggest you look into
providing more structured information first. Otherwise, it's not hard to
predict the outcome of this round: nothing. Add the key information on the
top of the page please, if you're linking to it.

Best,
Lodewijk