I love it, although I suspect that 1B wouldn't be enough. The industry of
for-profit academic publishing is probably worth much more than that, and
it won't give up easily.

Not that I don't support the general idea, but the resistance will be hard.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬