On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:19 AM, FRED BAUDER <fredb...@fairpoint.net> wrote:

> I think we could hire professional fact checkers and target articles that
> have gotten off track. I don't think a great deal of money would be
> necessary to set an example, and illustrate some of our notorious problems.

This is what the AROWF system from last year's Google Summer of code was
supposed to show how to support:

https://priyankamandikal.github.io/posts/gsoc-2016-project-overview/

<https://priyankamandikal.github.io/posts/gsoc-2016-project-overview/>This
year the CMUSphinx project is building an interactive voice-response
computer-aided instruction system which teaches people how to use the AROWF
system (and in the process tries to teach how to resolve NPOV disputes, out
of date statements, and a few other backlog categories it tracks) while at
the same time remediating spoken English pronunciation. I am currently
consulting at a company in Beijing which has 23 million customers in
China's K-6 public schools, They have offered to help collect some of the
data required to build this system, and the GSoC student assigned to it has
been doing pretty well.