Dear wikipedians,

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with the above
named prestigious broadcasting station to partner with us in reaching further
audience in Nigeria.

The agreement will assist us in reaching wider audience and also actualizing
some of our core projects in alignment with the pinnacle of their
establishment, which is to promote women in Nigeria.

I will keep you inform as things unfold.
Best RegardsOlushola
Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES

|   |
Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES
 Keeping listeners company throughout the day with quality, relevant,
informative and entertaining programmes tha...  |  |