I have a soft spot for Wikiquote. I realize that it's a lesser-known
project, but I find it interesting. I agree with some quotes more than
others, but almost all of them make me think.

"If the mind is to emerge unscathed from this relentless struggle with the
unforeseen, two qualities are indispensable: first, an intellect that, even
in the darkest hour, retains some glimmerings of the inner light which
leads to truth; and second, the courage to follow this faint light wherever
it may lead."
-- Carl von Clausewitz <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_von_Clausewitz>,
Prussian general and military theorist

"Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come
again."
-- Captain Jean-Luc Picard <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_Picard>,
in the *Star Trek: The Next Generation *episode "The Inner Light".

What's making you happy this week?

Pine