David Gerard, you and "John" go on about how horrible the English Wikipedia
edits from Tor are. Can you give a couple examples (and quote them) just so we
have a little basis to believe that no Tor editor was ever good, and refute the
notion that the blocking of Tor IPs that haven't done anything bad is done by
administrative hall monitors with too much time on their hands for no good
reason?

I am grateful though that John pledges solemnly to observe WP:BEANS.

Trillium Corsage

05.06.2017, 18:44, "David Gerard" <dger...@gmail.com>:
> Editing may be a tricky one, particularly on en:wp, which has found
> Tor exit points to overwhelmingly be fountains of garbage, and
> automatically blocks them.
>
> - d.
>
> On 5 June 2017 at 18:30, David Cuenca Tudela <dacu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  I think that's an excellent idea and very much aligned with our commitment
>>  to provide free information also for those who are living under unfavorable
>>  conditions.
>>
>>  I personally endorse it.
>>
>>  Thanks Cristian for suggesting it.
>>
>>  Regards,
>>  Micru
>>
>>  On Jun 5, 2017 19:11, "Cristian Consonni" <crist...@balist.es> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>>  I have written a proposal about setting up an onion (hidden) service to
>>>  serve Wikipedia over Tor:
>>>
>>>  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/A_Tor_
>>>  Onion_Service_for_Wikipedia
>>>
>>>  I was thinking about this and I also discovered that the Internet
>>>  Archive is experimenting with a very similar idea:
>>>  www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/750-
>>>  Freedom-of-Information.html
>>>
>>>  I would like to have some feedback on this, I am also in contact with
>>>  the author of the aforementioned proxy which could be able to give some
>>>  help in setting it up.
>>>
>>>  Thank you.
>>>
>>>  Cristian

<text clipped for brevity>