I'm happy meet with other Iberocoop chapters and user groups in Buenos
Aires at Iberoconf. This meeting was held this weekend and our work is
trying to improve our local capacity to reach new users in our countries.

El dom., 11 de jun. de 2017 23:04, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> escribió:

> Pine W wrote:
> >What's making you happy this week?
>
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133410 "Deploy TemplateStyles to WMF
> production" appears to be nearing resolution. Deploying the TemplateStyles
> extension <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TemplateStyles> to
> Wikimedia wikis should allow us to make wiki markup less cluttered and
> should give a lot more flexibility to regular users to handle various
> device sizes and constraints using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). A big
> thanks to Anomie, Tgr, and others who are helping move this task forward.
>
> MZMcBride

Dennis Tobar Calderón
(Enviado desde un móvil, lamento lo breve o los errores de ortografía)