Thanks for explaining that.  You said that two of the main goals were "to
improve our engagement with the community during product development,
develop a more audience-based approach to building products", and yet you
do not mention any discussion with people outside the organisation over
their needs and aspirations and whether the new structures under
consideration were more or less likely to deliver them – some people might
see that as a missing element in the process.  Perhaps you could say a few
words about how the new structures will improve cooperation and
collaboration in order to"better serve the movement".  You do see a need
for improved consultation, cooperation and collaboration with the
community, don't you?