Thanks for the updates, Dariusz and Nat.

I thought I'd mention that in the past my impression is that the Advisory
Board was the body to which people were "retired" after serving
high-profile roles, and the AB performed little to no actual work. It
sounds like your plan is to reverse both of those patterns, which I think
could be good.

Pine