Hi,

the Advisory Board, as it was, and so far I can see, as it probably will be, does not have something like a structure or a channel. It is more like a bunch of individuals that mostly the board, and in some cases the WMF staff may (or mostly) may not approach on specific topics. The board and the staff don't need to follow the advises from these people and in most cases I don't see that the AB members organize or interact very much. For AB members that are very easy to access, like Florence, just to name an obvious example, you have multiple channels to ask them about their opinions. I see myself in this category too. Others may not want to be able contacted by everyone, and I see alot benefit to respect this and see only very small benefit to refuse them this.

So in my opinion the current model of the accessability of AB member is just fine.

Greetings

Ting