Thanks for the updates.

My perspective is that a functioning advisory board could be nice to have,
and I hope that its scope and methods of work could be articulated
somewhere such as in a charter. I think that such an arrangement would help
everyone to know their roles and have realistic expectations.

My impression is that the AB is a less time-sensitive concern than several
other issues that are on the Board's agenda, and I would suggest "not
stressing" about the AB, although one benefit to having a functional and
well-designed AB is that the AB might be able to help the Board a bit with
some of the other issues.

Pine