Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
 the Wikipedia Library User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.  The
group aims
to combine and multiply collaboration with libraries and librarians, from
edit-a-thons hosted at libraries to the Wiki Loves Libraries outreach
campaign and the broader institutional and publisher outreach of the
Wikipedia Library, and to serve as a forum open to all Wikimedia community
members and any librarians interested in working with Wikipedia.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Library_User_Group