katherine maher already made 4 edits in 6 monts:
https://tools.wmflabs.org/guc/?user=Maherkr
(not counting bureaucratic pages like talk, meta, as nobody gives
money for them)

if 2 billion persons with internet capability on this planet would do
like here wikipedia would ahve 8 billtion edits  in 6 months:)

rupert