Congratulations to the founding members.

Regards
Isaac.

On Jul 7, 2017 3:33 PM, "Kirill Lokshin" <kirill.loks...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Odia Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group
aims to bring together contributors to Odia-language Wikimedia projects, as
well as individuals who contribute to other Wikimedia projects on topics
related to the Odia language, the Odia people, and the Indian state of
Odisha.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Odia_Wikimedians_User_Group