Today some of the Seattle-area Wikimedians met for our annual Wiknic
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiknic> picnic. This year we met
at Gas Works Park <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_Works_Park>, which has
an interesting history. Today, besides the industrial structures, the site
features grassy areas and a hill with beautiful views of the surrounding
areas. While we Wikimedians were there, other people were flying kites,
throwing a Frisbee, reenacting Medieval combat
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_reenactment> with armor and various
prop weapons, and enjoying the views.

I took several photos at the park, and I'm hoping that at least one of them
will become a featured picture on Commons and/or English Wikipedia.

What's making you happy this week?

Pine