James

In the light of what you say, I expect that Aaron will have no problem with
being asked to follow his announcement on this list of "Democarizing axxess
to AI" by posting in the same location as the original announcment a
follow-up with a pointer to the plans and places for the community to be
able to engage with his team in this democratic enterprise.  It seems that
you yourself do not have this information, or if you do, that you do not
wish to share it with the rest of us here.

"Rogol"