Hello Édouard,

Thank you for this information.

Condolences on the passing of your colleague Louise.

The news about WMFR that has been sent to this mailing list during the past
few weeks is a matter of serious concern. I hope that there will be
progress on clarifying the facts and, if it seems prudent, making changes
to improve the governance and leadership of WMFR. I am glad to hear that
the WMF staff visit will happen soon. I hope that revoking the chapter
agreement between WMF and WMFR can be avoided, although sometimes a fresh
start is the "least bad" option. I am glad to hear that the WMFR members
have indicated their support for a general assembly, that the WMFR Board
has acknowledged this demand, and that the general assembly has been
scheduled.

Please keep us updated on the situation at WMFR.

Pine