Hi,
I am quite sure that similar initiatives were done in the past, maybe in...
Greece? i have some memories of a grant of 2 years ago. it was something with
special kids (or seniors?) or in a school or a special structure. Look in the
grant pages on meta when you have time.
That's not the only one probably, so if you want to go global you can join
forces.
Bye,A.M.

    Il Mercoledì 2 Agosto 2017 10:23, Mardetanha <mardetanha.w...@gmail.com> ha