its nice idea most just usurp the english policies to start with anyway
when they need it so having a base line on meta would be good though
probably it would best to have it set up automatically in the incubator
stage so that they get moved across when the projects takes the big leap
forward and the community that develops the project can develop these
policies as they grow.   It also means that as part of the jump these pages
will need to have been translated as well.

note I'm currently involved with a wikipedia in the the incubator

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia