With all the tragedies in Syria, not to mention the world generally, it’s
surprising how one particular story can reach out and really wrench your
feelings. Sad..and angry.

Joe Matazzoni
Product Manager, Collaboration
Wikimedia Foundation, San Francisco
mobile 202.744.7910
jmatazz...@wikimedia.org

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge."