Hi Andy,

Thanks for sending your thoughts, that's the kind of feedback that we need.
People can either write responses in this thread, or post it on the
project's talk page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Community_Tech/Wikitext_editor_syntax_highlighting

We'll respond as comments come in, making bug fixes and then making a plan
for changes as we see what people have to say. Thanks again.

Danny