Dear All,

More than a quarter of Wikimedia France’s members have requested that several
topics be added and voted upon at he next general assembly to be held in
september in order to reflect on the current governance issues.

The board has just confirmed that the minimum of members requested to do this
has now been reached, see here (in French) for more details
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikim%C3%A9dia_France/Assembl%C3%A9e_g%C3%A9n%C3%A9rale/septembre_2017/Points_%C3%A0_ajouter_%C3%A0_l%27ordre_du_jour

<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikim%C3%A9dia_France/Assembl%C3%A9e_g%C3%A9n%C3%A9rale/septembre_2017/Points_%C3%A0_ajouter_%C3%A0_l'ordre_du_jour>

We hope that we will be able to achieve a sound democratic debate and start
working towards a resolution of the problems recently encountered. I am
personally really happy to see that a significant number of members have
expressed ideas and worked collaboratively to express their point of view.

Kind regards,

Nattes à chat

#whatmakesmehappythisweek