James, thank you for making a public statement. It sets a healthy tone
for good governance and transparency of how interests are managed.

Does anyone know if WMF board members will ever be required to make
public statements about perceived conflicts of loyalties, or indeed
actual commercial conflicts of interest? It may be a good subject for
the Wikimedia Foundation Board Governance Committee to set down a best
practice for.

Thanks,
Fae